Monday 8 May 2017

Finding myself drowning deep in water i had two options “sink” or “swim” I chose to swim!!!!


“Groping through dreads thickets of melancholy grasping the depths of despondency that engulfed me, I had no choice but the acceptance of prevailing darkness in My life. Thrust into the ocean of depressing complex entanglements, I had but two options: to sink or to swim. I was defined in that moment by My ability to wield the discrimination that I claimed to possess. Choosing the latter left Me perplexed as a mere acceptance would sooner relieve Me of the despair and pain that relentlessly cut my life to a mere existence. In that plethora of repair, wisdom intervened and an invisible ray of hope shone upon Me. Shattering the darkness, and reaching out to me, I tasted the ambrosia of love-pure and ethereal in its outstretched arms. Wading through the storms armed with My new treasure I explored the world and discovered the conviction to face the challenges of life."
                                                                                           


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    - C.Sai Trisul
                                                                                                                               Content Management
                                                                                                                        EXCO LEARN PVT LTD

No comments:

Post a Comment